Continuous Form Color Production Printers
Multi-function platform with configuration flexibility
The InfoPrint® 5000 Multi-Purpose Platform (MP), which conserves floor space with its small footprint, provides a full function solution that can help you transition smoothly to inkjet technology. You can run monochrome applications now for books, statements, manuals and other documents while you develop color applications for the future.
- On-site conversion from monochrome and/or MICR models to full color
- Select the speeds and fluids that suit your needs now, and change them as requirements evolve
- Get MICR support in a variety of color or monochrome configurations using combinations of the MP and InfoPrint 5000 GP, with PostScript, PDF, or AFP / Intelligent Printer Data Stream™ (IPDS™) support
- Improve accuracy of print job estimates and monitor ink usage with the ink management suite
- Gain page-level error recovery and accurate, consistent, device-independent output thanks to built-in Advanced Function Presentation™ (AFP™) print architecture
* Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state. Printer images may depict the installation of additional feature(s) which are offered at additional charge(s).”
InfoPrint 5000Send An Enquiry
Transition to inkjet with confidence
The InfoPrint 5000 MP color, MP monochrome and MP MICR models are designed to help you transition smoothly to inkjet technology. The MP models, which offer the lowest power consumption in the market and a very small footprint, are exceptionally versatile. For example, you can run monochrome applications now while you develop color applications for future use. When you’re ready, you can convert to full color on-site. Select the speeds and fluids that suit your needs now, and change them as requirements evolve.
The built-in AFP architecture, which is designed for high-speed printing, can provide accurate, consistent, device-independent output with page-level error recovery for MICR, monochrome and color output and a variety of applications.
Pair platforms for greater flexibility
While MP models can be configured as a high-speed duplex mono or entry-level duplex color system, you can also pair MP models with InfoPrint 5000 General Production Platform (GP) models to meet particular output needs. One configuration pairs an on-demand MP MICR with a GP color in Adobe® PDF/PostScript® environments, using a new feature for specified color support.
Another configuration provides on demand MICR for monochrome applications in the AFP environment, by pairing a new GP model using black and MICR inks with an MP mono in a compact footprint that delivers very high throughput. Another configuration combines two GP color engines and a third engine, such as the InfoPrint 5000 MP MICR. This space-optimizing U configuration features face-to-face displays to maximize operator convenience.
Produce outstanding halftones
Images and grayscales in complex jobs, like books, can pose a quality challenge, especially when light tints are involved. Enhanced halftones on the MP MD3/MD4 monochrome models improve halftone quality while the printer is running at top speed.